[WSBAPT] Appraiser--antique Japanese woodblock print

susan at pepetersonlaw.com susan at pepetersonlaw.com
Tue Oct 12 13:21:02 PDT 2021

I have a client who would like to have a woodblock print her late husband
acquired in Japan in 1952 appraised.  She is having difficulty finding
anyone who feels qualified to do so.  Does anyone have any recommendations?
She is in Kitsap but I'm sure she'd be willing to go outside the county if
need be.  Thanks for any help.

Susan E. Spuller

Attorney at Law

Law Office of Paulette Peterson, PLLC

710 Ericksen Ave NE, Suite 201

Bainbridge Island, WA 98110

206.855.9293

Fax: 206.678.0105

We are committed to providing you with ongoing excellent service while
protecting the health and safety of our clients and staff. Though we are
open and accepting in-person consultations, we also offer appointments via
telephone and videoconferencing. If you choose an in-person consultation,
please know that we are taking all recommended precautions to maintain a
healthy office environment. Regardless of how events evolve concerning
COVID-19, we will continue to provide outstanding service in a socially
responsible manner.

The information contained in this email is confidential and may also be
attorney-client privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify me by replying to this email and delete the original.  Thank you.