[WSBAPT] SW WA CPA Referral

Megan S. Farr MSF at farrlawgroup.com
Tue Oct 12 10:09:27 PDT 2021

All:

We represent a PR who lives in Ridgefield, WA, who needs help with one or more income tax returns for the decedent.  No estate taxes, but the decedent may have not filed in 2018 or 2019 (he died in 2020).

Any good CPA referrals in that area with solid estate experience?

Thank you,

Megan S. Farr
Member | Farr Law Group, PLLC
1110 Stevenson Avenue, Ste. 100 | P.O. Box 890 | Enumclaw, WA 98022-0890
360.825.6581 (o) | 360.825.0780 (f)

For the well-being and health of our clients and staff we are working remotely.

This communication is intended only for the above-named recipient.  It might contain information that is subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or is otherwise confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the above-named sender.