[WSBAPT] SECURE Act & Trust Beneficiary Resource

Fred Emry fred.emry at painehamblen.com
Mon Oct 11 13:06:58 PDT 2021

Neli,
           Try Natalie Choate or Steve Trytten.
Fred
Frederic G. Emry
Paine Hamblen
717 W. Sprague Ave. Ste 1200
Spokane, Wash. 99201
509 455 6000
509 838 0007 (fax)
Fred.Emry at PaineHamblen.com

NOTICE:  This message constitutes a confidential attorney-client communication. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not read it.  Please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail or by calling 509-455-6000, so that our address record can be corrected.