[WSBAPT] Referral for probate attorney who speaks Mandarin

msafren at jennylinglaw.com msafren at jennylinglaw.com
Fri Oct 8 10:45:38 PDT 2021

Hello Laura:

Please consider our firm- The Law Offices of Jenny Ling, PLLC to assist in the probate matter.

Jenny Ling is a native Mandarin speaker and we have many clients where Mandarin in their first language. https://www.jennylinglaw.com/

Warmest regards,

Michael S. Safren, Esq.
Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Ave. S., Ste. 280 | Seattle, WA 98168
11900 NE 1st St., Bldg. G - Ste. 300 |  Bellevue, WA 98005
P: (206) 859-5098 | E: msafren at jennylinglaw.com <mailto:msafren at jennylinglaw.com>
www.jennylinglaw.com <http://www.jennylinglaw.com/>  | facebook.com/jennylinglaw/ <http://www.facebook.com/jennylinglaw/>

This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege.