[WSBAPT] Referral for probate attorney who speaks Mandarin

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Oct 7 13:55:59 PDT 2021

Laura: I have represented many Mandarin speakers over the years; my first such client is still with me 40+ years later; I don’t speak Mandarin but I am familiar with accents and culture.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Sky Valley Law
For incoming mail: Box 351, Sultan 98294
For in person visits: 423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294
Or other places to be arranged
206 367 5000
360 799 6438