[WSBAPT] Non-Intervention Powers for Intestate Administration

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Thu Oct 7 13:48:33 PDT 2021

Thank you for your feedback, Mark. I have typically proceeded as you
suggest for the appointment of a PR named in a Will. My understanding is
that obtaining non-intervention powers as an Administrator of an intestate
estate requires more assertions to the court about the assets
and liabilities. Thus, I have typically included as much information as we
have, at that point, in the petition. Have you had success using the
reasonable belief approach in an intestacy situation?