[WSBAPT] Non-Intervention Powers for Intestate Administration

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Thu Oct 7 13:20:34 PDT 2021

Hello Listmates,

When I have handled intestate administrations in the past, we were able to
obtain non-intervention powers because (among other things) we were able to
provide information to the court showing that the estate was solvent.

I have an intestacy case where the estate is believed to be solvent, but
the family doesn't have much concrete information (yet) because the
decedent's landlord won't grant access to the decedent's home without
letters of administration.

Do any of you have:

a) experience obtaining non-intervention powers in the absence of concrete
information about the solvency of the estate; and/or

b) language you are willing to share for use in a petition for an intestate
administration in lieu of asset information?

All your thoughts and experience are greatly appreciated.
Warmly,
Laura

--

*Laura LattaLaw Office of Laura Latta PLLC*

she/her

Phone (206) 841-2344

www.LauraLatta.com

PO Box 82356

Kenmore, WA 98028

*NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by
replying to this email and immediately delete the message and any
attachments without copying it or disclosing its contents to others.*