[WSBAPT] Scrivener's error in trust amendment

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Mon Nov 29 15:42:41 PST 2021

I can't say that there is only one answer here, but out of a concern that copies might have been made and passed around, I would lean towards doing a second amendment.  You could even fully restate the first amendment and recite that it is revoked.  That way you probably do not need to ever produce it in the future.
This assumes the trust is revocable/amendable.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500