[WSBAPT] DSHS Creditor Claim SOL?

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:09:12 PST 2021

Doesn’t the 2-year SOL run after the date of death, not the date of services provided?  It sounded like Jennifer was dealing with a current probate.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7E062.D4034580]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Paul A. Neumiller presumptively contain information that is confidential and legally privileged; e-mail messages to non-clients are normally confidential and may also be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

E-mail communication on the Internet may NOT be secure. There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work-product privileges that may attach to this communication. DO NOT forward this message to a third party. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the sender.