[WSBAPT] Referral Needed - Disabled Adult Child Removed from Health Insurance

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Nov 22 18:52:16 PST 2021

Good Evening List -

I have a client who just told me about how AETNA is kicking their disabled
adult son off their insurance effective 11/26/2021. They have tried
valiantly to advocate on his behalf but are running out of time (according
to them they have the documentation to establish why this is an incorrect
action) and living in high anxiety moments.

Is there anyone who can assist OR recommend someone who to contact?

I know it's holiday week and they have reached out to a couple attorneys
themselves but its been multiple weeks without as much as a call back.
Clients live in the Kent area of King County.

Maybe even someone to obtain an injunction to prevent the termination of
benefits?

All referrals will be passed along on November 23. Thank you!

Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /