[WSBAPT] Referral for Attorney in Victoria, Minnesota - wrongful death litigation

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Thu Nov 18 09:31:08 PST 2021

Tom,
This firm is outstanding:

Aviation Accident and Wrongful Death Lawyers | Seattle, Washington<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.krutchlindell.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=kDcM-fraYQNOZ1rCslLoMSSRXJQXmQVvRJbE6ymQGho&m=DC94QSRfwx8Uaw6nCySoICllVYValRuHNeRV7XOJY-c&s=hF6RAeQX3IrcwQCOh8s_j5Og3D6xxvKoIPRIS9tGKHY&e=>

Representing Clients in Airplane and Helicopter Crashes, Serious Injury, and Wrongful Death Litigation Since 1957. Based in the Pacific Northwest, but Handling Cases Worldwide.
www.krutchlindell.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.krutchlindell.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=kDcM-fraYQNOZ1rCslLoMSSRXJQXmQVvRJbE6ymQGho&m=DC94QSRfwx8Uaw6nCySoICllVYValRuHNeRV7XOJY-c&s=hF6RAeQX3IrcwQCOh8s_j5Og3D6xxvKoIPRIS9tGKHY&e=>

Ask for Nate Bingham, Jimmy Anderson or Tom Bingham.
Too many big $$$ settlements to list. Extensive experience in all things aviation law!!

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7DC5F.03466D70]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
PO Box 11037