[WSBAPT] Pet trust

Candace Wilkerson cwilkerson at wongfleming.com
Mon Nov 15 16:00:38 PST 2021

Hi Mike,

I can email you the language we use in a separate email.

Best,
Candace Wilkerson

*Candace is available to respond to emails and phone calls between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.  If you have an urgent matter outside that time period, please call our office at the number below.

[cid:image001.png at 01D7DA52.DB01F130]
Top Ranked Law Firm for 2015 by Fortune Magazine and American Lawyer Media
Candace Wilkerson  | Senior Associate  |  Wong Fleming

Note new address as of 8/30/2021:

9840 Willows Road NE, Suite 200  |  Redmond, WA 98052
Phone: 425.869.4040  |  Fax: 425.869.4050
cwilkerson at wongfleming.com<mailto:cwilkerson at wongfleming.com>

[cid:image003.png at 01D7DA52.DB01F130]
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D7DA52.DB01F130]
Before proceeding, please note: If you are not a current client of Wong Fleming, please do not include any information in this e-mail that you or someone else considers to be of a confidential or secret nature. Wong Fleming has no duty to keep confidential any of the information you provide. Neither the transmission nor receipt of your information is considered a request for legal advice, securing legal services or retaining a lawyer. An attorney-client relationship with Wong Fleming or any lawyer at Wong Fleming is not established until and unless Wong Fleming agrees to such a relationship as reflected in a separate writing.

IRS Circular 230 disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (b) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL TRANSMISSION AND ANY ATTACHMENTS MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON(S) NAMED. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR DISCLOSURE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED