[WSBAPT] Excluding an individual as guardian in will

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Fri Nov 12 20:23:23 PST 2021

Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

                     November 12, 2021

Suzanne,

I meant

"Sometimes, a divorced parent will say “no one from OP’s family".  If
your client is nominating someone outside the family,  /BUT A CLOSE
FAMILY RELATIVE  (LIKE AN AUNT, UNCLE, GRANDPARENT FROM OP’S FAMILY)
PETITIONS FOR GUARDIANSHIP/, absent good evidence of what is wrong
with the close family relative, I think the close family relative will
prevail.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000