[WSBAPT] Here's a New One

Adrienne Keith Wills ak at keithlawandmediation.com
Wed Nov 10 10:17:53 PST 2021

Research from a prior matter (originally found in the Family Law Deskbook, I
believe):

State v. Denton, 983 P.2d 693, 97 Wash.App. 267... My notes say 'relates to
unlicensed marriage.take-away is that licensing is merely regulatory and
there is a public policy value in favoring marriage'.

Thank you, Adrienne

--

Adrienne Keith Wills, Attorney/Mediator

Wills Law Firm Inc. | www.WillsLawFirm.com <http://www.WillsLawFirm.com>

Helping family law and estate planning clients create their legacy

1700 Seventh Ave, Suite 2100 | Seattle, WA  98101

Tel. (206) 523-3047 | Fax (206) 219-6714