[WSBAPT] Adding Spouse to Probate

Amy Goertz amyjgoertz at icloud.com
Thu Nov 4 12:50:29 PDT 2021

Thank you, Tim and Heather, for your responses.

The husband died in 2017, so the creditor claim period is long gone. Long-term marriage with two kids together, and no kids from outside the relationship, so I would guess that we can work around the titling issue when the house is sold, which is a necessity at this point.

Here’s a first for me - the P.R. and I were discussing how we were going to get the people living in the house (squatters) out of there, but the SWAT team took care of the issue for us the other day. Bonus!

This is going to be an interesting case.

Amy

Amy J. Goertz, J.D.
Goertz & Lambrecht PLLC
amyjgoertz at icloud.com <mailto:amyjgoertz at icloud.com>