[WSBAPT] Question--Portland area probate lawyer

Ken Luce Ken.Luce at lucelawfirm.com
Thu Nov 4 09:50:06 PDT 2021

I would recommend Doug Bomarito, dmbomarito at dmbpc.com<mailto:dmbomarito at dmbpc.com>

Kenyon Luce

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Mike Zeno
Sent: Thursday, November 4, 2021 9:40 AM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Question--Portland area probate lawyer

[EXTERNAL MAIL] DO NOT CLICK links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Thanks to Diane and Joshua for their quick responses.

Anyone have recommendations for a probate lawyer in the Portland area?

The Law Office of G. Michael Zeno, Jr., P.S.
T:  (425) 947-8050   F:  (425) 947-8052
135 Lake Street S., Suite 257
Kirkland, WA 98033

Confidential/Privileged Communication: This email and any attachments are confidential, privileged and intended only for the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this email is prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify me immediately so we can arrange for the message and documents to be returned and deleted. Thank you.
IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer: Any tax advice provided in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, by the recipient or any other taxpayer (i) for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the recipient or any other taxpayer, or (ii) in promoting, marketing or recommending to another party a partnership or other entity, investment plan, arrangement or other transaction.  You should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.