[WSBAPT] Exemplified copy of will for King County probate

Colby Parks colby at tacomacounsel.com
Wed Nov 3 09:53:22 PDT 2021

Good morning.  Obtain the certified copy from the Snohomish Clerk and explain in your King County Petition, including the Snohomish cause number, etc.  Colby

ACP
colby at tacomacounsel.com<mailto:colby at tacomacounsel.com>

Law Office of A. Colby Parks, Attorney at Law, P.S.
Dedicated to your family enterprise.
(253) 682-1960
www.tacomacounsel.com<http://www.tacomacounsel.com/>

The information in this electronic mail message is protected by legal privilege and the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.  §§ 2510-2521.  This message is intended only for the use of the recipient named above.  Dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, to or by anyone other than by its intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, please notify this law firm immediately, return this electronic mail immediately to the sender, and delete any copy of the electronic mail from your mail system and files.  Additionally, pursuant to the rules of professional conduct set forth in Circular 230, as promulgated by the United States Department of the Treasury, nothing contained in this communication was intended or written to be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service, and it cannot be used by any taxpayer for such purpose.  No one, without expressed prior written permission, may use or refer to any tax advice in this communication in promoting, marketing, or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan, or arrangement to any other party.  Thank you.