[WSBAPT] Attorney won't give up original will

Kristina Driessen kristina at rdattys.comcastbiz.net
Wed Nov 3 08:44:08 PDT 2021

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
________________________________
From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> on behalf of Dalynne Singleton <dalynne at glgmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 8:39:21 AM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Attorney won't give up original will

You can file a testate probate with a copy of the Will.

I have done this many times and you just need to make sure you have proper declarations from appropriate persons (your client).

Email me directly if you want a sample.

Dalynne Singleton

Gourley Law Group

Snohomish Escrow

The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091

Snohomish, WA 98291

360.568.5065

360.568.8092  fax

dalynne at glgmail.com<mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>

Website:  www.glglawgroup.com<http://www.glglawgroup.com/>

As we face the challenges presented by COVID-19, we have limited staffing in the office to maintain critical functions. Attorney/client meetings will be handled by teleconference or virtually whenever possible.  Be assured that we will continue to advise & support our clients throughout this health emergency.  If you would like to set a telephone conference, please call or email my paralegal theresa at glgmail.com<mailto:theresa at glgmail.com> or dara at glgmail.com<mailto:dara at glgmail.com>.

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.