[WSBAPT] Urgent - testator with COVID isolated in hospital, hospital refusing to allow visitors

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Nov 2 16:33:03 PDT 2021

Electronic Will with witnesses remote? Paper will sent to client to physically sign with remote witnesses watching via Zoom as it is pulled from the envelope, signed and put in new envelope to you to add counterpart signatures of the witnesses?

I tell clients all the time. "Its never too late to make your Will, until it is"

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7D007.4D444FF0]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.