[WSBAPT] Will contest

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu May 27 08:35:31 PDT 2021

Thanks, Charles.  There is recent case law on this topic.  I think it depends on the allegations.  Main advice is study carefully the case law.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Shoreline Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
                                Shoreline, WA 98155
Sultan Office:        423 Main
                                 Sultan, WA 98294

Phone: 206 367 5000; fax: 206 367 4005