[WSBAPT] referral

Jessica Aurelia Carr jcarr at barronsmithlaw.com
Thu May 20 16:56:14 PDT 2021

Hi Kate,

We handle this type of work regularly and would be happy to assist with this.

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Aurelia Carr
Attorney
[logo (transparent) (002)]
(360) 733-0212 ext. 236
300 North Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
jcarr at barronsmithlaw.com<mailto:jcarr at barronsmithlaw.com>
www.barronsmithlaw.com
she/her/hers

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee, you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you.