[WSBAPT] One Minor Heir - LOPA Eligible

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed May 12 16:55:56 PDT 2021

yes you are correct. i absolutely confused lopa with Small Estate Affidavit when sending. i had just had a call with a PC about using the LOPA to avoid probate and that was stuck on my mind.

so let me add a dimension to my situation. biological mom has parental rights suspended and it’s about to lose them entirely. paternal grandmother is temp custody and maternal aunt is seeks permanent custody.

it’s a mess of a family. is this something i could refer to you? there are just many quirks that need someone with experience outside my own.

Brent Williams-Ruth
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct Mobile: (253) 285-7453

500 S. 336th St., Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003

e-mail / website / facebook /

As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com