[WSBAPT] One Minor Heir - LOPA Eligible

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Wed May 12 10:57:17 PDT 2021

Presumably a very young minor, so gdn would have a long job.  And mother is presumptively the guardian.  So if someone thinks that is a bad idea, then someone should seek an independent guardian to hold the money till minor is legal.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Shoreline Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
                                Shoreline, WA 98155
Sultan Office:        423 Main
                                 Sultan, WA 98294

Phone: 206 367 5000; fax: 206 367 4005