[WSBAPT] Common Disaster Clause and Life Insurance

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Thu May 6 17:05:42 PDT 2021

Thanks all for confirming what I believed, despite getting this clause pointed out to me.

Happy Friday Eve!

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image005.jpg at 01D74299.F7465490]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

For the latest information regarding firm operations and precautions in light of the Coronavirus please visit our firm's website: www.WestSeattleLaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>.

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.