[WSBAPT] Title Co - indemnity agreement

Tom Pixton tom at pixtonlaw.com
Thu May 6 13:40:36 PDT 2021

I always decline to sign such indemnity agreements and the title company backs down every time.

Tom Pixton
PIXTON LAW GROUP
17355 SW Boones Ferry Road |  Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Call: 503.968.2020  |
Fax: 503-598-7758
Tom at PixtonLaw.com<mailto:Tom at PixtonLaw.com>
http://www.pixtonlaw.com<http://www.pixtonlaw.com/>

Licensed in Oregon, Washington, and California
Accredited by the US Department of Veterans Affairs