[WSBAPT] "Petition for Instructions" or "Motion for Order Instructing PR"

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Thu May 6 08:46:56 PDT 2021

I indicate motion for instructions as well and it works.

I have noticed the clerk's office also wanting to have a new TEDRA matter opened and paid for as a new matter when I am filing my TEDRA agreements in a probate cause.  These are supposed to be $20.00 only - the clerk's website of fees cites to RCW 36.18.012(8). So I added this information to my filings and changed the name of those agreements as well.

It has become a problem with the clerks office a lot like I had 20 years ago with the county auditors - depending on who gets your documents, the acceptance and filing changes, the rules are not the same, and some days the document will be filed and accepted and other days, not so much.  I am not sure if there are new clerks or some who do not fully understand the probate document filings but it is frustrating, to say the least.

Dalynne Singleton
Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection
1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
360.568.5065
360.568.8092  fax
dalynne at glgmail.com<mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>
Website:  www.glglawgroup.com

As we face the challenges presented by COVID-19, we have limited staffing in the office to maintain critical functions. Attorney/client meetings will be handled by teleconference or virtually whenever possible.  Be assured that we will continue to advise & support our clients throughout this health emergency.  If you would like to set a telephone conference, please call or email my paralegal theresa at glgmail.com<mailto:theresa at glgmail.com> or dara at glgmail.com<mailto:dara at glgmail.com>.

Please be advised, we are requiring all clients with scheduled appointments coming in, as well as our staff, to be prepared to wear a face mask or adequate covering during all in office interactions.

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.