[WSBAPT] ISO Attorney for Ancillary Probate in Pottawatomie County, OK

Jeannie OBrien jeannie at selanderobrien.com
Tue Mar 30 11:21:27 PDT 2021

Hello - the property is in Slaughterville, OK, in the county of Pottawatomie. The county seat is Shawnee. I know this is a long shot...

Jeannie O'Brien, Attorney
www.SelanderOBrien.com<http://www.selanderobrien.com/>
3829C South Edmunds Street
Seattle, WA 98118
(206) 723-8200 ofc
(206) 723-3829 fax
[Logo2a]

Thank you for your continued understanding while Selander O'Brien abides by the conditions imposed by Governor Inslee in the Healthy Washington - Roadmap to Recovery Plan on January 11, 2021.  Court hearings and client consultations are being conducted using Zoom or by telephone. We are limiting in person meetings at our office to 15 minutes, mostly for Will signings as two witnesses are required to be in the same room when Wills are executed. We file all court documents using King County Superior Court eService, and are now able to eRecord deeds, lack of probate affidavits and death certificates while the King County Recorder's Office is closed to the public.
While it is frustrating not to meet with clients in person, doing what we can to keep our clients and staff safe from COVID-19 is our priority.
We aim to return phone calls and emails within a day of receipt, and appreciate your patience when that goal is not met. We are doing our best to keep up with the higher than usual demand for estate planning services in this unprecedented time.
This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please delete it and notify me immediately, and do not copy or send this message to anyone else.