[WSBAPT] Off-Topic - WSBA ELECTION HAPPENING NOW

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Mar 26 12:51:13 PDT 2021

Greetings List Members -

A reminder to those who live in the First, Fourth, and Fifth Congressional
Districts that you are eligible to participate in the election of your
Board of Governors representatives.  You should have received a ballot from
the WSBA by now. If you have not - please contact the Bar to have one
re-sent.

As you have already heard from Gov. Higginson regarding Dan Clark, I will
take just a moment to state how much I have been able to do with Gov.
Sunitha Anjilvel (1st District).  Just this past week, we were appointed to
work together as a sub-group of the Personnel Committee.

As a solo practitioner, she and I share the common bond of the daily hustle
mixed with the volunteer time with our work for the Bar. We don't always
agree on the issues, but the discussions are thoughtful, reasoned, and
supported.

As the Bar is moving forward through this pandemic and beyond, I hope that
the voters in the 1st Congressional District will give Gov. Anjilvel a
second term as their representative to the Board of Governors.

*Note* This email is sent in my personal capacity and is not meant to imply
or suggest an endorsement of the WSBA in any candidacy.  For those who wish
to reach me regarding WSBA please write to me at brentwr.bog at gmail.com

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (preferred pronoun: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /