[WSBAPT] Honesty with PR

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Mar 23 12:37:46 PDT 2021

Hello Brent,

Isn’t that the pits.  I have to be honest, if it were me, I would be leaning towards trusting my gut.  If it is truly that he won’t obtain and provide statements to support the inventory you don’t want to be involved with that.  This differs from lacking support from an asset or two.

Before stepping away however, I would write a letter indicating that if statements in support of the inventory are not provided in X days (short period), you will note a Withdraw with the court and be required to notify heirs and creditors.  Then you will have to decide if you will write your time off to date that hasn’t been paid for or take other action.

I wish I would have followed my gut on more then one occasion – learn my errors 😉

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.