[WSBAPT] Special Needs Trust as Testamentary Trust in a Will

Ronda Larson Kramer ronda at larsonlawpllc.com
Mon Mar 22 11:06:01 PDT 2021

On the other hand, if it's a testamentary third party SNT, LA+ has a trust template that would not require Medicaid repayment or giving the remainder to the pooled trust. This is the case only for third party SNTs, however, which is exactly what you're planning to draft.

Ronda Larson Kramer
J.D., LL.M. Taxation, Owner

LARSON LAW, PLLC
Elder Law, Estate Planning