[WSBAPT] Serving as PR for litigation purposes

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Mar 18 14:33:30 PDT 2021

I think you accept service of pleadings, get insurance defense activated, find out assets of decedent so you can do an inventory if requested, and get assets frozen so they don’t disappear; then you wait for outcome of litigation.  You should also publish creditors notice and send a copy by mail to the claimant and any other potential creditors.  Meantime don’t admit to anything😊