[WSBAPT] guardian/conservatorship

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Mar 17 13:58:11 PDT 2021

Hello -

I just received a call from a daughter needing information on her father's Wells Fargo Account - they say that can't give her any information but they plan to turn the account over to the state.  My guess is that it involves an inactive account that they will pay over to the DOR as unclaimed property.  She is her father's VA rep and Social Security Rep.  She does not believe her dad has a POA but will confirm.  I told her she will likely need court appointment to speak to Wells Fargo - the father is in Portland OR - anyone taking cases like this (guardian/conservatorship).  All referrals are appreciated.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.