[WSBAPT] Pierce County real estate with mobile home

Adrienne Keith Wills ak at keithlawandmediation.com
Thu Mar 11 14:46:33 PST 2021

Hi Listmates:  Client in a dissolution is receiving a piece of real property
in Pierce County on which a mobile home is located as an ADU in additional
to a standard residence.  Per
https://www.co.pierce.wa.us/742/Manufactured-Mobile-Homes, it sounds like a
deed for the underlying parcel and REETA for the same may suffice and that
no separate REETA needs to be filed regarding the mobile home.  Is that
correct?  I welcome any/all insight; I haven't dealt with a mobile home
before, nor Pierce County.

Thanks so much, Adrienne

--

Adrienne Keith Wills, Attorney | Mediator

Wills Law Firm Inc. (please note the new name for my practice)

Helping family law and estate planning clients create their legacy

1700 Seventh Ave, Suite 2100 | Seattle, WA  98101

www.WillsLawFirm.com | Tel. (206) 523-3047 | Fax (206) 219-6714