[WSBAPT] RECORDING RETURNED

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Thu Mar 11 08:38:35 PST 2021

I know I am very late on this issue, but in responses to John’s comment about not redacting the social security numbers; Jefferson County Auditor will reject a filing if you do redact the social security number; they want to do it themselves.  Nothing like consistency in government.  Lesson is that you should call the auditor for the county of filing and get their local rule on the subject.

Jeff