[WSBAPT] Trustee of minor trust in a will

katie at froehlinglaw.com katie at froehlinglaw.com
Wed Mar 10 10:49:29 PST 2021

I swear I have seen a similar answer to this question, but I cannot find it
or did not save it (thinking I would need it in the future).

Client is making their will. Looking to have a trust put into the will for
their grandchild (very very young). Client only has one child. Wants to list
client's only child as the trustee of this trust for the grandchild. In the
event, the client's child dies, Client is looking for someone to manage the
trust. Client cannot think of anyone else.

I swear I saw something about a company that manages something like this?

Katie M. Hendricks

Attorney

Froehling Hendricks, PLLC

510 East Main, Suite F

Puyallup, WA 98372

F:253-770-0144

P:253-770-0116

Email: Katie at froehlinglaw.com <mailto:Katie at froehlinglaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICEThis e-mail, together with any attachments, is covered
by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is
legally privileged. This transmission is not intended for transmission to,
or receipt by, any unauthorized person. Disclosing, copying, distributing or
taking action in reliance on this transmission is strictly prohibited if you
are not the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in
error, or are not the intended recipient, please delete it without copying,
and notify the sender by e-mail or at the telephone number above.