[WSBAPT] Estate Funds to "Improve" Real Property

Marvin Benson marvinbensonlaw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:13:04 PST 2021

Brent

I always advise trust estate and probate estate clients to have cash
available for expenses to prepare a house for sale.  Clients of mine have
removed carpeting, and painted room walls and completed minor repairs.
You never know when the buyer will want a few thousand dollars worth of
repairs.

Marvin Benson