[WSBAPT] Probating a holographic will with witnesses

Steve King steve at talislawfirm.com
Fri Mar 5 13:57:05 PST 2021

I’ve used separate affidavits for the two witnesses several times when I needed to get an affidavit after the fact.  The court didn’t have an issue with it.

That’s probably much simpler that having both of them sign one affidavit.

Stephen R. King
steve at talislawfirm.com<mailto:steve at talislawfirm.com>

Talis Law PLLC
915 118 Avenue SE, Suite 360