[WSBAPT] GSTT and retained income

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 12:47:58 PST 2021

I have clients in a similar situation. I used ten year GRATS. The second terminated last year. I had to file a second 709 to allocate GSTT exemption. I’d be glad to discuss.

The technique moved about $20 million out of the couple’s gross estate at a much discounted use of gift and GSTT exemption.

John J. Sullivan
425-451-2400

Sent from my iPhone