[WSBAPT] Probate notice to heirs

Bruce Moen brm at moenlaw.com
Thu Mar 4 14:11:22 PST 2021

True, but instructions work best when all parties are before the court.  Impossible here.

The goal is to protect your client from getting sued for negligence and, in turn, getting your office impleaded as an additional defendant in the suit against the PR.

Instructions are better than nothing because it shows that you are trying.  But no one, including the court, has a crystal ball.  I've had the court look at me as a petitioner for instructions, blink a few times, and ask "What do you recommend?"  That's not a transcript that will provide much protection.

  -Bruce