[WSBAPT] Referral - To Value and Perhaps Sell Coin Collection

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Wed Mar 3 12:35:14 PST 2021

Kerry,
The below two gentlemen, John Konrad and George Marley, were co-PR's for a very lively probate in which I was involved a few years back. The estate owned an obscene amount of rare coins.....  They were very knowledgeable and each had decades of experience in the industry. The decedent, also a coin dealer, had hand selected these two to serve as co-PR's because of their expertise. They weren't my clients, so I Googled them just now and here is what popped up.

John Konrad:

  *   Washington Numismatic Gallery, Inc. Seattle, WA 98101
  *    http://www.stamp-coin.com<https://www.stamp-coin.com/contact-stamp-coin.cfm>
  *    +01 (206) 624-1400<https://www.stamp-coin.com/contact-stamp-coin.cfm>
George Marley:
The Coin Market Address:1120 164th Street SW, Unit J Lynwood, WA 98087 Phone: (425) 745-1659 Services: Retail, Appraisals, Wholesale, and Buying and Estate Liquidation.

Best,

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D71029.A7F3B830]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>