[WSBAPT] Estate of Myrna Bearse - Town Topics Stock Conveyance

Megan S. Farr MSF at farrlawgroup.com
Tue Mar 2 13:04:20 PST 2021

Thanks to auto-fill I sent this to the listserve and then was unable to recall it in time.  Please disregard.

Megan S. Farr
Member | Farr Law Group, PLLC
1110 Stevenson Avenue, Ste. 100 | P.O. Box 890 | Enumclaw, WA 98022-0890
360.825.6581 (o) | 360.825.0780 (f)

For the well-being and health of our clients and staff we are working remotely.

This communication is intended only for the above-named recipient.  It might contain information that is subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or is otherwise confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the above-named sender.