[WSBAPT] Referral - EP Attorney in or around Lewiston, ID

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:26:07 PDT 2021

Liz Wallace, in Eastern Washington, is licensed in Northern Idaho.

About | AGILE Elder Law | Washington
<https://www.agileelderlaw.com/about-us>

I send all potential clients in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho to
her; she's great.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 1:08 PM Ryan P. Coon <cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net>
wrote:

> I have a client who is looking for an attorney in or around Lewiston,
> Idaho to help a family member in that area setup an estate plan.
>
> Referrals appreciated.
> --
>

> Very Truly Yours,
>
> Ryan P. Coon
>
> Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.
>

> 10101 - 270th St. NW
>
> Stanwood, WA 98292
>
> (360) 629-2900 (Telephone)
>
> (360) 629-0220 (Fax)
>

> This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
> intended only for the named recipient(s).  Unless you are the named
> recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
> copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.  If
> you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately.

> others.***

Laurel Brown
*Attorney and Counselor at Law*