[WSBAPT] Off topic referral - tax advice for 501(c)(3) organization

delp at whidbey.net delp at whidbey.net
Tue Jun 22 11:50:32 PDT 2021

Hello everyone: I am looking for a CPA or attorney who would be willing to provide some tax advice to a small but growing 501(c)(3) organization located on Whidbey Island. I am on the board of directors and am seeking an advice on a specific issue. I also hope to find someone to assist the organization on tax related issues as it grows.
Thanks much,
Margaret
--
Law Office of Margaret Delp
Mailing Address: PO Box 292, Langley, WA 98260