[WSBAPT] Off Topic: Accepting Credit Card Payments

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Fri Jun 18 13:15:47 PDT 2021

All those weird emails we all get?  I assume that is exactly what they are trying to do.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
Portland, OR
pjones at duffykekel.com
(503) 853-1482 cell

On Jun 18, 2021, at 12:41 PM, Roger Hawkes <Roger at law-hawks.com> wrote:

I got cheated once by a client who paid a deposit by credit card then asked for a refund which we paid by check.  He cashed the check and then reversed the credit card charge.  Don’t refund in any way other than the way the client deposited.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Shoreline Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
                                Shoreline, WA 98155
Sultan Office:        423 Main
                                 Sultan, WA 98294

Phone: 206 367 5000; fax: 206 367 4005