[WSBAPT] How to Validate an Offer to Purchase Real Property, Stark Contrast in Price

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Sun Jun 13 12:45:57 PDT 2021

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

Rich,

I just googled that company and on the BBB website in Texas, they have
2 stars out 5 stars. Complaints were that they low balled and took
advantage of home owners in distress. It’s hard to believe now they
want to give homeowners MORE than fair market value?

So, you say your client list for $20K or $200K?   Richland offered to
sell for $280K?

I just secured an appraisal for a client whose property is on Phinney
Ridge in Seattle.  Homes that were listed for $667.00 sold for between
$800K - $890K.

It’s a strong market right now. I would be pretty hesitant to support
a client’s wish to break her agreement to go with another company.
With this particular company, you should read the reviews on the BBB
website.

I also think it could get messy if your client breaks her contract.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington  98101