[WSBAPT] Montana probate attorney referral

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Jun 11 10:13:05 PDT 2021

Good friend of mine and classmate from 1999, great knowledge..

*Craig Mungas*

Attorney

*Bjornson Jones Mungas, PLLC  *

2809 Great Northern Loop, #100

Missoula, MT 59808

Main: (406) 721-8896

Fax: (406) 541-8037

Bjornsonlaw.com

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (preferred pronoun: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /