[WSBAPT] who among us thinks that this would work? or not work?

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Tue Jun 8 15:11:36 PDT 2021

I also specifically grant to my Personal Representative the power to set up trusts to receive my assets, including one or more special needs trusts, for the benefit of one or more of my beneficiaries, who, in the sole judgment of my Personal Representative, would benefit from or need a special needs trust to truly benefit from my estate.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Shoreline Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
                                Shoreline, WA 98155
Sultan Office:        423 Main
                                 Sultan, WA 98294

Phone: 206 367 5000; fax: 206 367 4005