[WSBAPT] Statute of Limitations - Improper Transfer

Jerimy Kirschner jerimy at jkirschnerlaw.com
Mon Jun 7 12:17:08 PDT 2021

You may also want to explore whether a UFTA claim applies, which gives you
an additional 4 years or 1 year discovery extension.   RCW 19.40.091(1).

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 12:11 PM Roger Hawkes <Roger at law-hawks.com> wrote:

> Actually, I am pretty sure the ‘start date’ of any sol runs from date of
> discovery or when it should have been discovered by the use of ordinary
> care.
>

> Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
>
> Hawkes Law Firm and Sultan Lawyers
>
> 19944 Ballinger Way NE, Shoreline, WA 98155 and
>
> 423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294
>
> 206 367 5000
>
> 360 799 6438

Jerimy Kirschner, Esq.
Managing Partner
Jerimy Kirschner & Associates PLLC

*WASHINGTON*

2302 S. Union Ave. Suite C-30             12505 Bel Red Road, Suite 212

Tacoma, WA 98405                               Bellevue, WA 98005

Phone: (253) 240-4444                         Phone: (206) 623-4444

Fax (206) 538-2008                               Fax (206) 538-2008

*NEVADA     *

5550 Painted Mirage Rd., Suite 320

Las Vegas, NV 89149

Phone: (702) 563-4444

Fax (702) 563-4445

Notice: This fax or email is from a law firm, Jerimy Kirschner & Associates
("JKA"), and is intended solely for the use and review of the individual(s)
to whom it is addressed. If you have received this fax or email in error,
please notify the sender immediately. In addition, please destroy the fax
and/or delete the email from your computer. Please do not copy or disclose
it to anyone else as it may contain important private information.

If you are not an existing client of JKA, it is not the intent of this fax
or email to make you a client unless it contains a specific written
statement to that effect and do not disclose anything to JKA in reply that
you expect it to hold in confidence.
If you are counsel in litigation with JKA, either associated or opposing,
and would like to participate in facsimile service of future pleadings,
please contact us at (702)563-4444 or (253)240-4444 to arrange for a
reciprocal facsimile agreement.