[WSBAPT] Unadopted Stepchildren wrongful death claim?

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Jul 30 12:10:22 PDT 2021

Happy to help! Attached are some materials I put together end of last year on these issues. After doing this trial next week I will probably have some updates to it. I'm now less concerned than I was when I prepped these materials, about the statutory discrepancy re stepchildren between RCW 4.20.046 and RCW 4.20.060; I think it's just a typo by omission in one statute and it ultimately still hangs together.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.