[WSBAPT] Clause in Trust that Prevents Forced Sale of Real Estate?

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 15:24:03 PDT 2021

Sure, it's called the waiver of the right of partition action. I used language like that all the time for Co tenancy agreements and partnership agreements. I'm working with a family now that wants to transfer a family cabin to the Next Generation but prevent any one owner from the Next Generation to force a partition action which will force the sale for everyone's interest.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device